3/8, Khushi Bhawan,
Asaf Ali Road,
New Delhi -5
5th Sept., 2018
Sub- Ref. to your advertisement in "The Times Express" . for the post of a 'Purchase Officer'.
With reference to above I submit below full particulars of my age, qualifications, experience etc.
Name : Amit
Age: 25 Years
Date of birth: 1.1.1993
Native Town: Agra.
Present Address: Mahendra Niwas,
Wazir Pura, Agra.
Education and Qualification:
1. High School from U.P. Board, Allahabad in the first division, with distinctions in English, Hindi and Maths.
2. Intermediate from U.P, Board in the first division, with distinction in English , Hindi and Accountancy.
3. B.Com. from Agra University in the first division.
4. M.Com from Agra University in the first division and first position.
Extra curricular :
1. Captain - College Hockey Eleven Intermediate
2. Captain - College Hockey Eleven Degree.
3. Captain - College Football Eleven Post-graduate.
4. Secretary - Commerce Association B.Com.
5. Vice-President - College Union
6. President - College Union.
1. Purchase officer - Mahendra Gulab Electrical Pvt. Ltd. , Agra (2013-16)
2. In this organisation, I have been managing the following jobs : calling of quotations, making of comparative statements, personal verification of articles, placing of orders in consultation with the Managing Director looking after all correspondence on the subject of 'Purchases and stores.
Testimonials and References :
I am attaching a copy of a testimonial from the Dean, faculty of Commerce, Agra University about my proficiency in studies and character.
2. I am forwarding my application through my present employer.
Salary Expected :
At present I am drawing Rs. 17000/- apart from free boarding and Iodging facility. I expect an initial salary of Rs. 20000/- apart from the facilities mentioned above.
I hope my application will receive your kind and favourable consideration. I shall be glad to give any other information which you may need at the time of interview.
Hoping to receive a favourable response.